Call for papers
Abstract Submission is now closed.
Abstracts will be reviewed and all authors will be notified.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 30 April 2016
Last deadline extension to submit your abstract: 16 May 2016
Working language is English.
In order to submit an abstract, you will have to create an account.
The "Submit abstract" button in your personal homepage allows you to:
- submit an abstract
- view the uploaded PDF of your abstract
- modify a submission
- modify or delete a co-author
- increase or decrease the rank of a co-author
ALL submissions (PDF format) must be made on-line from the web site.
If you are submitting multiple papers, you only need to create one web account. Please use the same account (access code) for any additional submissions.
If you need to edit any author information or re-submit your paper, it may be done until the submission deadline. Please use the unique web account you created during initial submission, to edit or re-submit.
Abstract sent by email will NOT be accepted.
Abstract must be in English and must include:
- Title of the paper
- Surnames and first names, postal and email addresses of the authors
- An abstract on one A4 page (maximum) – Minimum half A4 page : 300 words
- Font: Times – Size: 11 – Line spacing: single
- Figures are allowed
- Type in the field "Abstract text" your brief abstract (up to 500 words). Do not include the title, nor the author's name, nor the instructions' name, nor any picture. When you upoad the PDF document, you can include these informations.
In order to facilitate selection of papers "The text of the abstract (minimum half A4 page : 300 words) should as much as possible clearly describe innovative contents with respect to the topics and identify results that will be presented during the conference”.
The abstract will circulate to program committee members for review and selection.
Specifications for the Electronic File Format
- The abstract MUST be submitted as a PDF-file, saved under PDF. Scanned PDF-files are not allowed. The files must be created using a PDF-distiller, all fonts must be embedded.
- The file may NEITHER contain any form of security, NOR bookmarks, links or multiple files in a single PDF file.
- Please note that your PDF file must not exceed 3MB.
If you need to edit any author information or amend some of your abstract information, it may be done until the submission deadline.
Please use the unique web account you created, select the abstract submitted within the summary of your submission(s) and click on “Modify submission”.